Finance with Gilsans of Yorkshire
We are pleased to announce that we can now offer finance on any items in store, such as shotguns, rifles, air rifles, optics, night vision, clothing, footwear and more. The total cost must be equal to or be more than £350.
There are a few minimum requirements which must be met before finance is accepted:
- You must be over the age of 18
- Permanent UK resident and able to supply a UK address history covering the last 3 years
- You must have a current UK bank account to set up the Direct Debit
- A minimum deposit of 10% (max 50%) must be made on acceptance
Finance repayments are determined by a couple of variables:
- The amount of deposit you put down
- The term in which you wish to take the finance over; 12, 18, 24, 36 or 48 months
If you would like an idea of what the finance may cost - without any ties – please do not hesitate to get in touch. We have a quick finance calculator which will give you a breakdown idea of repayments and takes seconds.
How you can apply
The application process is very straight forward and takes approximately 15-30mins.
You can come instore and see a member of our sales team who will go through the application with you. Personal details are taken along with address(s), employment and bank details. These details are taken so OmpiCapital can assess your creditworthiness and product suitability for finance.
You can call either our Melsonby or Leyburn branch and apply over the phone. The process is the same. Get in touch with our friendly sales team on 01748 822108 (Melsonby) or 01969 623942 (Leyburn). All lines are open throughout our usual opening hours.
Below are some example of repayments: